Thursday, December 31, 2009

Commercial Property Listings Los Angeles Where Can I Find Free Listings Of Commercial Properties In California?

Where can i find free listings of commercial properties in california? - commercial property listings los angeles

Heck I find a complete list of everything that is available. MLS have much and many are not even listed, shorts relay on the market and raise prices in order to give the impression that the offer, but have a sales record, as some of forgiveness can sell something that he did not. Anyway, it is how the bubble, which now has in the last minute.
Good luck finding a list, much less a complete list, do not they know that real estate is an important part of doing business in California. Check out this website.

http://www.breakingbubble.com/index.htm

1 comment:

The O.C Real Estate Agent said...

Hello I am a real estate agent in Orange County, CA
My toll free number is 1 (866) 825-9618

What type of commercial property you are looking for? If you want, I can search the MLS and any e-mail you.Feel free to me you call.Thank.

Post a Comment